The top 3 reasons why your website needs a review
If you're frustrated or [even a little mad] because your website is not showing up in the search results, is not attracting a steady stream of people or the people who are visiting your site do not take a desired action [sign-up, call or buy] — then a website review is just the ticket.
Here's what a website review is... without any fancy or confusing terms
Your website review is a page-by-page review or report with detailed video and written recommendations
to ultimately increase the number of people visiting your website and their response to your offers.
How your website is reviewed
I review your website home page and your choice of 3 other main site sub-pages.
The main focus of your review or analysis is on:
- Your website page design and layout — as a confused mind never buys
- Your site navigation and ease of use — to direct people to the right place on your site
- Your search rankings — as Google said: "It doesn't matter how brilliant your work is if people can't see it."
- Your web sales copy and content — to generate leads and sales to amplify your revenue and profits
The idea is to focus on the positives to show you everything your site is doing right and to give you specific ways to strengthen and boost the effectiveness of your websites overall performance.
Below is a sample before and after website homepage review
Original website homepage
Sample website homepage review
What's included in your website review
- A written report on your website homepage focusing on design, usability and copy
- A written report on the 3 other main sub-pages focusing on design, usability and copy
- A short video review with recommendations for improving these pages
- Also a scheduled 30 minute follow-up phone call to go over your site review
Note: Your website review investment does not include Rescue My Website making any recommended changes to your website.
How will a website review benefit your business?
If you've invested valuable time and money in your existing website and you're not getting visitors to your site, or the people [who do] visit your site, [do not] engage and take a desired action. A website review is recommended to analyse where and why your website is losing potential revenue and profit and [rescue it!]
I found spending just an hour and a half with you to be extremely helpful. I have walked away with a handful of simple things I can do to my website to make it more successful!
Fantastic! Kym Kranen, solutions4success
How to get your website reviewed
Here's what to do now:
Step 1: For your website review or [design and promotion] simply get in touch by using the quick form on the contact page because it's the easiest and fastest way.
Step 2: I will get back in touch with you within 48 hours to schedule a time for us to have a short and friendly phone introduction. If you get value from our talk and we can work well together. We move forward with a pricing and service quote that outlines the deliverables, so you see the best possible results from your investment.
Step 3: Go to the contact page and get in touch while it's fresh in your mind.
It's hard to find things that won't sell online — Jeff Bezos, Amazon